Thursday, December 17, 2009

Life married to a designer...

I love that Wade has the design skills, don't get me wrong. It is just humorous that when I leave to go somewhere (last night, a girls Christmas party) I get home to a clean house (yes!) but a house I hardly recognized. Ok, that's a little extreme, but my den looked completely different. I was so tired that I didn't even fight. It's not the setup that I would have chosen, but hey, "I didn't go to school for that" so I have no say.

Moving on, I am looking forward to this weekend. Emily comes home tomorrow, Vaughan, Jen and Powell Anne come home either Friday or Saturday. We have my work Christmas party Friday night, Dozier (immediate family) Christmas dinner Saturday night, Dozier (extended family) Christmas in the country on Sunday, and my grandmothers annual Christmas dinner Monday night. I love this time of the year. It is super busy, but it is so much fun! I am very sad that Julie, Jeremiah and Mary Frances will not be here this year, but hopefully next year they can come home. Julie and Mary Frances (not sure about Jeremiah actually) will be here in Febuary and Julie is going to help me buy a lot of baby "stuff" and register. I am really looking forward to that! Anyway, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! I know we will!

No comments:

Post a Comment