How amazingly wonderful my kids are??? God blessed us with such sweet babies!
Mac is such a ham! He says some of the funniest things! I cannot believe that I don't write these things down! A few of his new words/phrases that I can think of off the top of my head are:
- "Wiley is hysterical!" (while belly laughing himself)
- "He's shy" In reference to why Wiley isn't responding to the stranger talking to him.
- When he doesn't want to talk on the phone he'll say "I gotta go do work"
- "That's my FAVORITE one" In reference to anything he wants to do/watch...he has a lot of "favorites"
- "I don't feel good, I need smarties" mommy doesn't fall for that one. That's between he and his daddy.
- This is definitely Wade's son. He will point out and correctly name most cars on the road.
- "Smile at me" To Wiley
- I want a range rover and daddy wants a Bentley" Umm ok...sure!
- "That man is being cray cray" He was telling me about the man under the tunnel (Ann Street bridge) and I said "what is he doing"
- This child's memory is amazing. I am not kidding. He remebers everything. He knows directions too. If we go a certain route somewhere, the next time we make that certian turn or whatever, he'll say "we're going to church" or "we are taking a shortcut" It is almost a little scary how good his memory is.
- "Hey, you stop that" to his little toy car Chuck that just goes in different directions.
- "It's ok Wiley, we ain't got no worries" Umm...Wade...why is Mac quoting a rap song....
No comments:
Post a Comment