Friday, June 3, 2011

New projects

Well, besides all the applique/monogrammed things I have been doing for Mac, I just got a Silhouette SD machine and I am going to have so much fun using it! (Or learning how to use it!) I have come across some great things online as far as tutorials and products that you can use with the machine. I found this blog: http://www.monicawantsit.com/2011/06/cri-kits-pens-silhouette-sd-tutorial.html and I think I might get some pens to use with the machine (unless I win them, of course) Hopefully after Mac's bday party I will be such a pro that I can do my own tutorial! We shall see!

Anyway, we had a fab trip to Chicago last weekend and that marked the 1st of about 10 weekends we will be busy doing things. This weekend will be at the beach. I cannot wait to see what Mac does when he feels sand for the 1st time! Should be interesting. I will be back with pictures later! I will leave you with this funny video. Mac is the craziest eater. He does the funniest things. Two nights ago he kept throwing his head back, closing his eyes and saying "MMMMMMM" every bite! You have to have your volume on to fully appreciate this! It was too funny!

1 comment:

  1. love the video!! At first I was like, "hmm, sounds like its the person feeding him." then I read that it was Mac and started busting out laughing! Hes so funny! loved how he had to throw his head back to get ready for the next delicious bite! :)

    ReplyDelete