You will have to excuse my house in all these pictures. Mac the tornado makes a mess and I can't keep things up to date. Yes, I understand I could put my shoes away and check the mail...but do I have the time...not so much!
In honor of the fair coming to town (no we didn't go) Mac wore his candy apple shirt to school!
Saturday we were going on a walk and it was a little chilly so I got out his new big boy jacket to wear!
That night he was so tired and just passed out. He does usually wear clothes to sleep, but he had a fever all day from cutting his teeth and so I didn't want him to get too hot. We ALWAYS wear shorts so that sweet little boy can't get his diaper off....again...
ps. We have started calling him Linus. That blue and brown blanket goes EVERYWHERE with him around the house. He loves it!
School picture day! Isn't he adorable!?

No comments:
Post a Comment