I was able to hear Baby McClendon's heartbeat today! The nurse said because I had a c-section it might be hard to hear through all the scar tissue, but thankfully she was able to get it and it was 166! Since my symptoms have really stopped, (I promise, I am not complaining...) I have been very nervous, but thankfully all my fears were put to rest. I go back in a month to do it all over again!
Today, Wade and I are heading to the lake and mom, dad and Mac will be coming up tomorrow night. I am excited to have my weekends back after not having them for 3 1/2 months!
And I will end with these pictures...can you tell my child LOVES his daddy!?
They are like two peas in a pod!
ReplyDeleteReed said "Mac" several times when we picked him up from Sunday School a few weeks ago. So glad he and Reed will be friends and Baby Mc #2 and Baby Nelson will be friends! :)