Monday, October 1, 2012

It's the final countdown!

The countdown is coming to an end! Who-hoo!!! Today is the day I can officially say "Wiley will be born THIS MONTH!" These past months have have their fly by moments and then their is this ever going to end moments...but I am so excited the countdown is 4 weeks and it will be here before I know it!

I updated my iPhone and it has this cool panoramic picture thing, and my first attempt was to take one of Wiley's room. If you don't keep it level the picture looks a little "off" but I still think it is cool how it turned out! It is almost finished. We have to take "MAC" off the back wall and replace with either a picture or other letters (they were hangers) and then we want to put something over the changing table and move the mirror up that is above his crib! However, if NONE of that is done before Wiley arrives I am not going to freak out. It's all very minor in the scheme of things! I need to do one of Mac's finished room! It looks really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment