Friday, January 25, 2013
Happy Birthday Steff!
Today, my dear friend, Stephanie, would have been 28. There is no doubt that if she was here, we would be celebrating together, and in true Stephanie style, we would be doing something really fun! It was just announced last week that a few boy bands were getting together to go on tour, and it made me miss her even more. We had this teen crazy love for all things boy bands and just pop music in general. I still listen to the burned cd's we stayed up all night making from downloaded napster songs. I hate that Mac and Wiley won't ever get to know Aunt Steff (as I am sure she would be called.) I know she is celebrating in Heaven, and that gives me peace today, but I still miss her so much! Happy Birthday Steff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment