Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Mac is 4!

Time flies when you are having fun! And boy are we having fun! We officially have a 4 year old in the house! Wade and I (both recently turned 30) said now that he is 4 and we are both 30 we now feel like real adults with a big kid! Mac will tell you that "he doesn't want to get big but he just has to, but it makes mommy so sad that I am getting to be such a big boy" (Ha) and he is correct! I am so proud of the little boy he has become and I cannot wait to see what is in store for him in the future!

July 8, 2010 my little chunk was born!
Blurry shot by mama! 


Birthday donut breakfast tower. (No he did not eat them all. He only ate the donut hole and half of one of those!)
At school
Cupcakes at school!
Cupcakes at school
He LOVES the dentist...so we went on his birthday! They were extra sweet and gave him extra balloons, toys and toothbrushes!
Waiting for the dentist
Watching the fish

No comments:

Post a Comment