In 9 short weeks from today Clary Elizabeth will make her debut. The "nice thing" about a c-section is you already know you have an end date. No going overdue for me! I have been so busy with other projects that I put off figuring out what we were going to do exactly with what is now Wiley's room that will be Clary Elizabeth's room. The plan is to move Wiley into Mac's room because I figured they would enjoy that and just keep the guest room as a guest room for now. Since we know we will be moving in the hopefully near future I didn't want to invest in another big boy room when Mac's already has the two twin beds in it also. Mac is very excited about new roommate. Wiley, as usual, is clueless!
For Clary Elizabeth's room we are planning on painting the walls Grant Beige from Benajmin Moore. The fabric for her bedding has been ordered and will be dropped off next Tuesday for the lady to make the bumper, skirt and we are having our glider and ottoman recovered as well. My mom is going to make the drapes but I am not concerned about those right now so those might not be complete when she arrives.
Here are some pictures I snapped of the fabric at work. Of course, taking a cell phone picture under bad lighting doesn't always translate, but you can get the idea.
The coral will be the bumper. The tan will be the skirt. The off white will be the drapes and the glider (we are hoping for a band of the tan on the bottom of the glider) The blue will be the ottoman and the green will be on the edge of the drapes.
No comments:
Post a Comment