Well, tax season is in full swing over here! Along with tax season I am still studying for my test. I have ONE part left and taking it next week! It has been really really hard to study so I am just praying for a miracle at this point. I will be off work Friday-Monday to study and then take it on Tuesday. So all prayers are appreciated.
Clary Elizabeth is still such a doll! She is so fun and the boys are still loving having a little sister to "play" with and protect. We had her 4 month appointment the other day and she was 13lbs 6oz. To compare, Mac was 15lb 1oz and Wiley was 13lb 2oz. Mac, who was my "smallest" at birth was the biggest, which I find interesting. The Doctor said she looked great and we are so very thankful for that. She said we could start rice cereal if we wanted. We waited until about a week ago and Wade has been giving her some between feedings at night. She hit the 4 month sleep regression at about 4.5 months so that is why we started the rice cereal. It seems to be working so I am ok with that. She LOVES to eat it so I am hoping she wont have any issues when we start the foods later.
Wiley is a mess. He is in that middle child predicament where he isn't the baby anymore, but not the oldest one either, So a lot of times he is treated more like a baby than he would like, and sometimes treated more like a big boy than he would like. We are still trying to figure out his happy medium! He loves to do whatever Mac is doing and really is a big helper when I ask him to do things for me. He is really sweet and loves to ask me to "wub my back" at night when he is going to sleep. He is not interested in moving to his big boy bed, so he is still in a crib and is very content.
Mac is 4 going on 40. He is quick to let you know he is "almost 5" and that he is a big boy. He is very independent which I like. He is also super sneaky. We have had to tell him many many times to ask us before doing certain things. He has figured out how to scale just about anything in our house to get whatever he wants, but at times it can be rather dangerous. He is still having problems with sleeping in his own bed at night. He doesn't want to miss any of the action so he will sneak out and fall asleep in some of the strangest places. I found him between the couch and the bookshelf one night, and the love seat in the living room the other night.
We are still working on our subdivision in Pike Road. Waiting on the weather to warm up (it has actually been really warm, but I guess they cant risk it) to put the road in. We met with our architect two weeks ago about the guest house so that was fun! We are waiting to get back his drawing for that. Once the road is in, we will be able to get the lots listed and hopefully start building some houses!





No comments:
Post a Comment