Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend recap and the big appointment approaching

So we ventured to Huntsville for Thanksgiving. We had a good time seeing family that we don't get to see that much. We had a lot of good food and just an overall good time! The weekend was a bit eventful I'll admit, starting with Wednesday getting to Huntsville, our Tahoe died literally as we were pulling into Aunt Jan's driveway. The car just had a new transmission put in, and apparently it wasn't done properly, so it just hit the dust. Wade's uncle Wendell offered to tow it back to Montgomery for us so that was good, except we had a LOT of stuff that had to be packed into Clint's car for the ride back (as well as Bear) Friday morning, the annual get up and go to Wal-Mart took place. This year I did not participate because I wasn't feeling quite up to par at 2:30 AM. Thankfully, being pregnant gave me a good excuse because I honestly needed my sleep. When they got back, we headed home with Clint, and he dropped us off before heading to the AU/Bama game. (ROLL TIDE!) After the game, I get a frantic call from my mother, that my dad had another "episode" and was unconscious (wonderful) so we head to the ER, and that's how we spent our Friday night. When they finally released him, he headed home, where he fell again, and this time Wade and I headed to the house to help mom get him into the bed...Long story...anyway, he appears to be "OK" now, but as usual, no tests showed anything unusual, so we just sit pondering what could be causing this crazy stuff to happen...Saturday we spent with Wades family, then at our nephew Bryant's 7th birthday party. Sunday, we decorated for Christmas! (Oh Saturday during the night our Christmas tree fell over, thank goodness it wasn't decorated or that would have been a disaster)

Moving on...tomorrow is the BIG first appointment!!! I am very anxious, as I have been waiting over a month for this, and thankfully it is finally here! I'll update after tomorrow! Hopefully I will be a little more informed as to what is actually going on with the little jellybean.

No comments:

Post a Comment