Well, yesterday, November 2 was our 7 year (dating) anniversary. It was also the day I went back to the doctor for some additional blood work to make sure everything was on track. Thankfully the nurse called me and didn’t make me wait until today. It made our anniversary that much more special! Obviously, the nurse said my numbers (whatever numbers she is referring to) are wonderful and she thinks I am about 4 weeks pregnant. I will go to the doctor on December 1st (10 weeks) for my first prenatal appointment. I tried to go earlier, but that was his first available for "those" types of appointments. The appointment woman said that they might do an ultrasound that day too. I hope they do because I want to see pictures of this little alien thing growing inside of me! (Even if he/she just looks like a little jellybean)
I have already shared the good news with my sisters, and my parents. (I couldn’t wait for that snail mail to get there) My brothers birthday is tomorrow, so I put a card in the mail today, from the Baby of course to let him know. I think he is going to get it a day late but I didn't want to mail it until I was 100% sure everything was ok, up to this point at least. My parents seemed thrilled. We actually got an action shot (thanks to Wade) of my mom finding out, and a staged shot of my dad, but it was pretty spot on. Yesterday mom went to Publix and has already purchased this Jellybean 7 things of diapers! I think Mama D is going to go overboard, but you wont hear me complaining one bit! I am sooooo thankful I have loving parents that are willing to help me and I know once the baby gets here, I wont even begin to realize how much my parents do for me.
We are planning on telling Wades whole family on Thanksgiving. His grandparents, most of his brothers, and aunts and uncles will be there, and we thought it was a good time. I will be 8 or 9 weeks I think, so that will be good. I am not a good secret keeper AT ALL so this not telling people thing is killing me. I mean, I know that it would be HORRIBLE to share the news, then have something happen. This was my analogy to Wade. Its like we are hosting this party, and it is going to be a really fun and exciting party no matter what. If we don’t invite anyone, we will still have fun because its just going to be fun (in reference to us only knowing about the baby) but if we invite other people, then everyone has fun with us at the party. I think after 7 years, Wade doesn't buy my analogies anymore…oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment