Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What's been going on?

These past few weeks have been super crazy with all the traveling and birthday celebrating we have been doing. The good part of being so busy is that the weeks seem to be flying by. And as the weeks fly by, that means closer and closer to meeting McClendon Boy #2! Today was my Gestational Diabetes test. I won't know for a few days if I passed. With Mac I had a 109 and was told 140 was the cutoff so that was good. I am hoping I will have the same results!

I never did a post on Mac's bday party and actual birthday, so here are some pictures from his party down at the beach, and his actual birthday, and his 2nd party at home on the day of! They are completely out of order, but thats ok!













Also, before Mac's birthday celebrations, we went to Steamboat Springs, CO and hit up a few other places for a little vacation! We also spent the week at the beach and had our big family reunion. 104 came this year! We love a big crowd! Again, out of order, but I am too lazy to fix! Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment