This has been the craziest couple of weeks. After all this traveling, I am honestly ready to be back into a normal routine! We spent last week and part of this week at the beach. Mac's two year molars are coming in, so that made for a fun time....we had his birthday party on Sunday, and will probably do another small family thing on this Sunday night (his actual bday) but I might just be too tired to do it! The big boy room transformation is officially underway. We have been planning/collecting items for a while now, but the room has been painted, and more things are getting ordered to help us finish. Hopefully it won't take too long! Last night I finally ordered his bedding. I had been holding out hoping I could find some fabric to have mom make it, but I have been so busy I haven't had much time so just went ahead and purchased.
I am a huge fan of RH Baby and Child, and thought this was a great duvet/quilt set bc he really could grow into it as he got older. I didn't want to spend too much if he could only use it a few years, but hopefully it will last a while and I'll get my money out of it!
Back to work! Lots of catching up to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment