Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh, the possibilities....

Just when I THINK I know what I want, something else that looks better seems to come along. I am speaking about the fabric for the bedding. I am having the hardest time figuring out what exactly I want. I think I just need to get it done and then I cant change my mind. I mean its not like I am in any hurry, but it would be nice to have everything complete and not have to think about it again. I think mom is ready to go ahead and order fabric

Here is what I am liking TODAY, it will probably change come tomorrow, but oh well.


There are so many different things to do with this fabric. I just think it is so sweet for a little boy! Here is a bedding I found that uses this.



I dont really like the bottom how its pleated. I would prefer more of a ruffle....It is simi ruffled but I want more of a non uniform type flow.



Here is another angle. My crib is actually not white, but Oak. But I still think this will look nice with it. We MIGHT pain the crib depending oh now the rest of the furniture looks, but I am not too keen on the idea at this point because all I picture is the baby chewing on it and getting a mouthful of paint.



Here is more closeup on the fabris. I think these look nice.

Here is another bedding that uses this fabric. Wade said this was too girly (and it probably is) but I think it is just BEAUTIFUL!



Who knows, by the end of the process I'll probably end up with something completely different. It is fun to look around and see all the possibilities though! Even after I have my bedding set, I'll probably continue to look around. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment