Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet week!

This past week I have been feeling the baby kick a lot more than I ever had before. And instead of being the "flutters" these are real kicks! I would describe them as someone thumping you from the inside. It's so neat! He is actually doing this as a type. It's not all day, usually about 2-3 times a day and it will happen for a few minutes at a time.

Also, here is a sweet story. Wade went over to his parents to gather some things last Saturday and came home with two boxes of his baby clothes (that his mom had labeled as his) It was so neat to see all the stuff he wore. She dressed him super nice too, no complaining here! The cutest thing was this little airbrushed t-shirt he had from when he lived in Panama City (big surprise there, huh) that had "Hulk Hogan" on it. He said when he was little, all the brothers chose a wrestler and got those shirts and would wear them when they wrestled. Its soo cute and soft that I have a feeling Baby Mac will use this as a sleep shirt a lot!

Also, Wade was instructed to get a picture of his parents from when they were little (preferably them playing) and we are going to blow them up and use them in our nursery as wall art. (Ones of us, our parents and grandparents) So he comes home with one of his mom and its her on a rocking horse holding a doll. I was like "way to go wade!" thinking he had searched long and hard for this picture. Well he said that it was just sitting there by itself in a zip lock bag on his moms shelf in her closet. It was so neat because it was the perfect picture, and it was like she put it there for us. (Those of you readers who don’t know, Wades mom died this past June 28th from Abdominal Cancer) There is no telling why it was there, and we didn’t come up with this picture idea until a few weeks ago, so it just seemed so neat that it was there waiting for us!

That is all for now I guess. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday for my Glucose Test! I really hope I pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment