Yay! My glucola is in the fridge awaiting my 1-hr GTT on April 20th. If you had not passed and subsequently failed the 3-hr test, I could have provided the necessary diet education as I used to teach the Gestational Diabetes class at Baptist. But I am very glad you don't have GDM!
Oh get ready. It's rather tastey! jk! It was horrible for me because I have not wanted sweets at all this whole pregnancy, so it was like just too much for me!
I am so glad I passed. I got a 109 and the cutoff is 140 so I was rather happy!
Yay! My glucola is in the fridge awaiting my 1-hr GTT on April 20th. If you had not passed and subsequently failed the 3-hr test, I could have provided the necessary diet education as I used to teach the Gestational Diabetes class at Baptist. But I am very glad you don't have GDM!
ReplyDeleteOh get ready. It's rather tastey! jk! It was horrible for me because I have not wanted sweets at all this whole pregnancy, so it was like just too much for me!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I passed. I got a 109 and the cutoff is 140 so I was rather happy!